Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm actually having a perfectly lovely day, believe it or not!

Imagine just came on my Pandora station and I am reminded that on September 12, 2001 the SJ Mercury printed the lyrics to this song on what I remember as being an entire page of the paper.

So here I am, trying to focus on work blah blah blah and now I can't stop thinking about how SAD that whole thing was.

No duh, right?

But I dunno...I can think something is sad with my head but I don't often let the sadness into my heart because that's when my mascara starts to run.

While I'm at it, I've recently realized that I'm going to die one day.

Again, no duh.

But I think that while we all KNOW we're going to die, we (or at least *I*) don't think about what it will be like to take our last breaths and then close our eyes forever. I can't explain what I mean, but there's a difference between knowing I'm going to die one day and thinking about it from a looking-at-myself-in-my-death-bed perspective and thinking about it from a I-am-the-person-in-the-death-bed perspective.

That thought occured to me however many months ago and I pushed it out of my head but it came back to me in the shower yesterday.

Also: I would like to learn CPR. I don't want someone I love to be needing CPR and then just sit there freaking out instead of being able to do something about it.

Let me see...can I throw anything else sad and depressing into this one post so I don't have to make multiple posts about sad and depressing things?

Nope, I think I'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive