Thursday, January 20, 2011

#2

#2: The best part of your day.

It’s only 10AM and I’m hoping that my day continues to be filled with “best” parts, but here are two so far:

1. I woke up to news that Danielle had her baby.
2. I’m wearing those hurty gray shoes again and a lady in Starbucks stopped me to tell me how much she liked them.

There’s nothing like starting your day with good news and compliments!

Lots of love to Danielle, Mike, Baby Will and Danielle’s parents who I’m quite sure are BESIDE THEMSELVES WITH JOY.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the gray shoes! However - my feet also hurt just looking at them...and I'm thinking they're probably not very practical for areas with snow accumulation over a couple of inches. But they still look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Danielle!

    I, too, have an awesome pair of gray heels. But they are peep toes and have no business being out in January (though I did wear them to a Christmas party last month - woo!). And they're made by Sofft, so the hurt factor is probably quite a bit less than your kicks.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive