Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011

I just realized that exactly ten years plus one day ago, I was celebrating NYE with two of the same ladies I celebrated with last night:



The other two were supposed to come but one hurt her back and the other one opted out at the last minute. I have NYE'd with varying combinations of these same ladies nearly every year since. We are older now, but still fabulous (even though none of the group shots are particularly good):



But there are some crazy awesome solo shots:





And this one that Lauren posted to FB but then it "accidentally" got deleted when she woke up this morning (MMMM HMMMMMM)...good thing I screen capped it before my phone refreshed:



An official 2010 wrap-up / high hopes for 2011 post will be coming. Eventually.

1 comment:

Blog Archive