Monday, January 17, 2011

Cougartown

I didn't realllllllly buy into the widely-held theory that I miiiiiight have a problem selecting suitable men, but Lauren and I went out on the town on Saturday night and WHO do I think is the best looking, most charming man in the bar?

The one who, when I asked him what high school he went to, said "Well, I started at Del Mar, but then I spent some time in jail so I had to finish up at the continuation school." And then later, when having the "So what do you do?" talk, he goes "Wait...you're not a cop, are you?"

I sure do know how to pick 'em!

And now my family will start worrying that I'm going to run off and marry a fireplace installer with a criminal record.

Which I probably won't do.

1 comment:

  1. We actually need a fireplace cover installed and they are NOT cheap so maybe you could date him for a little bit?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive