Friday, January 28, 2011

Finally, a celeb look-alike who is not Camryn Manheim!

Jeff: yo

Me: yo home skillet!

Jeff: anybody ever tell you that you remind them of someone on TV right now?

Me: No, Doug from Melrose Place, they do not. Why?

Jeff: No reason, Busy Phillips.

So first of all, my friend Jeff is sorta widely known as being "The Guy Who Looks Like the Gay Guy from Melrose Place." Within his circle, anyway.

See, look:





I had no idea who Busy Phillips was but I googled her and discovered that A) this is a flattering comparison and B) I can actually kinda sorta see it.



Except I don't have this outfit:



Unless he meant THIS version of Busy Phillips, in which case BITE ME:

2 comments:

  1. Also Dawson's Creek; and in the photos with her hair not straight, I totally see it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive