Thursday, January 13, 2011

30 Things!

I'm going to copy my friend Sassy Sarah and do 30 topics in 30 (ish) days:

1. Your workspace
2. The best part of your day
3. Something you refuse to do
4. The last book you read
5. Meaning behind your blog name
6. Talent you wish you had
7. A photo of you without make up (OMG!)
8. Last item you purchased
9. Something that makes you sad
10. 15 facts about you
11. Your favorite thing right now
12. Best Christmas present you ever got
13. Your favorite teacher
14. Something you're thankful for
15. A photo from your childhood
16. Something you crave
17. Your worst hair moment
18. Favorite smell
19. The last time you cried
20. Last time you had to apologize to someone
21. Something that scares you
22. Somethign that really bugs you
23. What you dislike most about your appearance
24. Celebrity crush
25. A trait you deplore in others (But when I write this one I'll say "A trait I don't like in others" because I don't like the word deplore.)
26. A photo taken 10 years ago
27. First book/movie/song that moved you
28. What turns you off
29. The story behind one of your scars
30. Left blank for suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. I like this. I may have to steal it from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the perfect thing to get me blogging again!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive