Friday, January 28, 2011

#3

#3: Something you refuse to do.

I'm thinking of two things:

A. I refuse to eat at a particular pizza place because the owner is THE BIGGEST BITCH EVER. I'm not giving her my money, which sucks because I'm all for supporting small business and she's the daughter of the family who owns the local bakery we've been going to FOR YEARS.

B. I don't eat cooked fruit. No pie for me, thankyouverymuch. Why don't you put a big ol' pile of snot in a crust, sprinkle it with sugar and then eat it!?! DELISH!

Yuck.

Cooked Fruit Items I *Will* Eat:

* Jelly (but not preserves or jam unless they're good and blended)
* Applesauce
* Cooked pineapple
* WHEN I'M FEELING INSPIRED, I'll eat one of those little apple streudel squares that come in the foil tins at the grocery store, but that's just because we had those as treats as kids and I liked them before I realized that apple filling was like cinnamon flavored boogers.

The rest of it? No thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive