Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bling

Non-jewelry enthusiasts, I apologize.

Jewelry enthusiasts (MY PEOPLE!), here's what's left after I unloaded a bunch of my Stella & Dot jewelry at the sample sale I held this morning. I'm selling it all off, so let's make a deal. I'll give it to you for at least half off, probably more...just tell me what you want and I'll give you a bargain basement price.


Starfish: $34


Rosary: $20


Bee: $22


Owl: $22
(Note: The owl's body is actually a coral-ish orange color...not the mauve'y rose shown here.)


Gilda Earrings: $19


Bloom Ring (adjustable): $15



Clover Key: $27


Charlotte Ring (adjustable): $19


Black Clover Wrap Bracelet: $29


Vintage Twist Bracelet: $19


Mira Bangles: $24


Clover Cuff: $32


Silver Charm Bangle: $20
(Note: Does not come with charms, unless you happen to want the August birthstone, in which case I'll throw that in for free.)


Colette: $69


Byblos: $50
(Note: A few of the crystal things are slightly chipped. Nobody seems to notice this but me, but I'm not comfortable selling this one without calling that out.)


Sadie: $39


Silver Pansy Charm & 18" sterling silver chain: $34
(Note: The chain and charm are usually sold separately but I'm selling the samples as a combo just for kicks. If you'd rather just have the charm, that's fine by me...the charm alone would be $22.)


Jenna: $22


Gilda: $59
(Note: Gilda has matching earrings somewhere up above.)


Uma: $22


Starburst Brooch: $24
(Note: This one has hook things on the back so it can clip into the La Coco necklace instead of the flower brooch that comes with La Coco.)

1 comment:

Blog Archive