Tuesday, May 11, 2010

At least now I know why the wrinkles between my eyes are getting worse

Oh, YAY! The pictures from last weekend's race are online! Pictures of myself running can only boost my self esteem and make me feel healthy and vibrant, right?

Right.

But okay, the first one is better than the pictures of me from the last couple of races so whatever:



AND THEN I MADE THE MISTAKE OF CONTINUING TO CLICK and found this bright gem:



But now I know why the wrinkle between my eyes has gotten more pronounced lately:



Vision of beauty.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, that's just serious concentration right there! Bravo to you for posting pics of you running - I can barely post pics of myself smiling, all done up, holding my baby or whatever, let alone working out!! :)

    ps. I love the label you've chosen for this post.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive