Friday, May 28, 2010

BPOTD

1. I stumbled across a movie called The Private Lives of Pippa Lee and I really, really liked it. I mentioned it to my parents, they Netflixed it and they really, really liked it too. They've since been going around telling people that "You may hate Keanu Reeves and you may hate Alan Arkin and you may hate whoever, but this is a movie worth watching" so I figured I'd tell the internet too.

Internet, The Private Lives of Pippa Lee was a crowd pleaser 'round these parts.

2. I would like everyone to know I own multiple pairs of these jeans:



And that this necklace is from my new HUGE order of Stella & Dot samples:



3. I had grand plans to leave at 3 today but at 2:50 something came up and now it's 3:46 and GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. No car wash for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive