Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby!

Here we were a year ago (a year plus two days, if you want to get technical):



Here we are two days ago:



I was in charge of balloons:



He LOVED them:



Video for my mom:



I loved watching Baby with the balloons but I also loved his mom's side of the family because they're Filipino which means there's lumpia at every family event:



My nephew is adorable:





There were cupcakes as far as the eye could see:



Everyone loves cupcakes:



Obligatory 1st birthday cake face:



Every day adorable face:



He is all kinds of wonderful. We're lucky to have him.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! Happy Birthday baby Joseph! Love the pic of you and him (and his gorgeous hair! I'm a fan!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that hair. I love the hair! He's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree -- he has awesome hair! It's a trip how RED it glows in the sunlight. My brother was a redhead (still is a strawberry blonde) but I wouldn't have guessed that recessive gene would still pop out, given his mama's 100% Filapina genes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah

    I love Filipino events because 1) they are my second family and 2) LUMPIA! I have been known to hit the Flip restaurant near work to buy like 50 of them because I get a craving for California family. lol

    He's adorable. Seriously. MAN. Do they grow that much in a year?! Clearly I need more babies in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive