Monday, June 7, 2010

BPOTD

1. My side-butt muscles are KILLING ME today and it's all Lauren's fault.

AND I CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN!!!

For reals!

2. Horrifying admission: I finally ended up finding a bathing suit I could live with at Target, which is awesome because it was only $40 instead of $140 but I got it home and looked at the tag and realized that OH MY GOSH IT'S A MATERNITY BATHING SUIT!

And here I thought all that fabric around the belly area was supposed to be rouching.

Oh well. I'm keeping it. My mom and Leslie were the only ones who knew that it was a maternity suit but I had to go and tell the whole internet...

3. I've already had two detailed and enthusiastic in-person compliments on today's ensemble:





That's the Sofia necklace and I LOVE IT.

1 comment:

  1. Target totally mixes the maternity and plus-sizes. It drives me nuts. I may own a maternity jacket...I mean it may have been on clearance and cute and well...no one but me and my cousin knew UNTIL now that is maternity. I guess I should cut the Liz Lange tag out. :-/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive