Friday, June 4, 2010

BPOTD

I don't think I've ever worn this skirt before. It's from the "Bought a Too Small Size Because it was on Clearance but Never Actually Got to Wear it Until Now" collection:



Today's bling:



I'm still trying to organize my music and pictures after I had everything wiped out when the Russian nerds helped me get rid of my virus and I just came across this:



Baby DOES NOT like Mike. Whenever we're in my room he looks at him every few seconds, wondering when the hell that guy in the hardhat is going to move. Mike makes him uneasy.

In other news, it turns out I'm going to Cabo on Tuesday. The only bathing suit I have is four or five years old and hasn't been tried on in like 35 pounds so I went shopping for a new one after work today. I ended up working late so I could...um...take a last minute vacation and all so by the time I got to the mall, I only had an hour before it closed.

I don't think I've bought a bathing suit IN the store since I was probably a teenager, but I don't have time to order anything online so there I was, spending my Friday night searching Macys' swimsuit department for anything larger than a 14. The only fattie suits I could find had GIANT, molded boob areas and that just WON'T work for me so I found a few two-sizes-too-small suits, bought them un-tried on and hoped for the best.

Except daaaaaamn. Those Miracle Suits make you look like you lost ten pounds because they're TIGHT AS HELL. There was no give in those suckers whatsoever and squeezing into a two-sizes-too-small suit was just not going to happen.

I hear the Oakridge Lane Bryant carries swimsuits (Valley Fair does not) so I'll head over there tomorrow morning and hope to find something that fits and that is not plastered with neon flowers, a la most fat lady swimsuits.

3 comments:

  1. Live the shoes love the bling! That one is on my wish list =)

    I don't think i realized Mike lived in your room full time...you should change his outfit, like a life size paper doll =)

    Yeah I got a couple of those miracle suits, they are NO JOKE! Definitely no room to fudge on the sizing

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't mean to discriminate on the skirt I love that too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks man! You will be seeing a lot of those shoes next week!!

    Yes, Mike and I share a room. We're not married but my parents are cool with it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive