Friday, June 18, 2010

BPOTD

I've decided that I hate this outfit:



The jeans, the shoes and the sweater are likely to end up in the Goodwill pile.

The ring and the necklace do not await the same fate:





In other news:

1. I had a great trunk show at Leslie's house last night, followed by a post-happy-hour happy hour in a private room at Maggiano's that we happened to get invited to while we were in Cabo. I was in that room, surrounded by adult people, and I realized that OH MAH GAH I think I'm the oldest one here.

Save for the bartender, anyway.

So I was "OH MAH GAH"'ing about it and someone was like "No way! [What's His Name] is older than you! He's 33!" So I asked What's His Name, he said his birthday was in November, which means:

A. I'm older than the crowd's go-to "old guy."

B. What's His Name was butthurt that he was the crowd's go-to "old guy."

In my head I'm 27.

My crow's feet would tell you otherwise.

2. I'm thinking about joining the Junior League.

...

Have you recovered from the shock?

We'll see though...I'm going to an open house in a couple of weeks. I'm nervous about how much being-a-nice-person I'll have to do.

3. Tonight's Exciting Agenda:

* Drive up to SF and do a walkthrough of my old apartment.
* Meet the locksmith so he can re-key the joint.
* Meet my new tenant so she can measure for furniture.
* Possibly do the hut-to-hut run along Crissy Field, which will hopefully make me feel better about how non-attractive I'm feeling today. Of course, my dining-out breakfast and lunch didn't help either.

4. Tomorrow's Exciting Agenda:

* Possibly go to Happy Hollow with Joanie and Grady and MAYBE even my wonderful nephew, if I can steal him away from his other grandparents for a few hours.
* eBay some never-before-worn clothing.

3 comments:

  1. I covet the outfit! Send to the Goodwill of Shanny. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Link me to your eBay shit.

    I love the ring. I will eventually check out my bling. I keep filling up my shopping card and getting wrapped up in other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out Active 20-30 as well as Junior League. I believe they are looking to charter a club in SJ, which means you could be REALLY involved in stuff:)
    I heart Active 20-30.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive