Saturday, June 26, 2010

BPOTD: On Hold Until Further Notice!

Okay, I forgot to mention:

I lost my job on Thursday.

It was kind of a big, shocking, dramatic event because of the way it was handled but as I told my boss (who found out my contract had been ended via cc while he was on PTO), I'm actually kind of relieved to have been dumped on my ass with such vigor because then it's easier to feel okay about it.

Kind of like my recent break up, I said.

He is leaving the group in a few weeks anyway so we laughed and agreed that yes, we're both the lucky ones.

Monday's Agenda:

Apply for unemployment!

1 comment:

  1. Hey so when I went back to your FB updates to catch up on the news, I saw you mentioned you had actually been terminated for a week before getting notified...which is just f'in ridiculous. I'm assuming you're going to make sure they still pay you for that last week right? If they don't, time to sue their ass!!

    (so sorry you lost your job but glad to see you are handling it so well!)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive