Friday, October 22, 2010

Things

1. It's sort of like my mom went OUT OF HER WAY to get the baby the most stain'y juice EVER in the history of the world:



2. I found these necklaces while internetting today:



That one is "Shot Through the Heart" and this one is "Love Bites":



I sorta want them both.

Even though the Love Bites one brings up a question I struggle with every time I hear the song on the radio: Is Def Leppard saying that love bites as in love sucks? Or are they singing about hickeys? I could probably look up the lyrics and find the answer but that would require Googling something and quite frankly, I'm too busy Googling important things like "what happens when a team is eliminated from the amazing race," "solid gold dancers," "orange kit kats" and "should heaven be capitalized."

Those are all actually in my recent Google search history, by the way.

3. For you Foursquare users out there:



That's sorta slutty, no?

3 comments:

  1. 3. Please check in. Please? And leave a tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3. The name is Skee. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Now I have to know - what DOES happen when a team is eliminated from the amazing race?????? I better go google that now :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive