Friday, October 22, 2010

Now that I'm so fancy I'll have to stop with the "OMG YOU GUYS GUESS WHAT!" blog posts. Maybe.

This started out as one of the "things" in my last post but I decided it deserved its own:

OMG YOU GUYS I GOT A NEW JOB!

A job that is not only a really SMART decision, but one I'm REALLY excited about!

I'll still be consulting at the same big company, but instead of being a consultant through a small communications firm whose contract is negotiated quarterly and who is never really sure if she'll be employed in another three months, I'll be a consultant through a REALLY FANCY global firm which means I'll be a permanent employee of the REALLY FANCY firm and I'll get all the exciting benefits I've been missing since I left PG&E.

Like holiday pay!

And health insurance where I don't have to pay $118 to see the doctor!

And VACATION TIME, DELICIOUS VACATION TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm also sorta stunned that they want me because I've never met a dumb or an ugly employee of this company (and I've met a lot of them) so I guess that means that OMG YOU GUYS I AM SMART AND GOOD LOOKING!!!!!

1 comment:

Blog Archive