Friday, July 30, 2010

Stamps

Would you like to hear something ridiculous?

Travel and Leisure wants to publish this picture:



That's the same picture some other organization wanted to use in one of its pamphlets a year or so ago.

People love the stamps, it seems!

I wonder if they'll be interested to know that my main priority when visiting the World's Largest Ball of Stamps was the bathroom? Because I had a MEAN case of whiskey ass from the World's Largest Ball of Twine shenanigans the night before.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, firstly, that is awesome. Secondly, please tell them the whole story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you get photo credits or compensation for publication? I think that's super cool =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, they're going to give me credit. They said they'd link to my blog too but I didn't want a bunch of stamp ball fanatics to come to my blog and be disappointed with all the fattie fashion pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive