Thursday, July 29, 2010

I had to delete a bunch of stuff to make this blog-appropriate...

...so ignore the random stuff about the links up top. The point here
is twofold:

1. I'm Ramona'ing myself. Except without the crazy eyes. RHONY fans
will understand.

Fat arms? CUT THEM OFF!

Stupid tattoos? LASER THEM OFF!

30 pounds between me and my drivers license weight? MELT THEM OFF!

2. Carrie cracks my shit up.

And for the record, I have to lose the 30 pounds before I can have my
chicken wings cut off, but I was DELIGHTED to learn that the procedure
is "only" $6k. So really there's only 30 pounds and $6k between me and
a tank top!!

If I'm going to visit Alyssa in Guam and Mordan and Baby Mordan in
Australia in 2011, I'll need to be tanktop ready.

So those are longer term, but I'm gonna call about getting the tattoos
removed (started, anyway) STAT!

1 comment:

  1. If you're shopping around for places to go - I really like my dermatologist office, and they happen to do all sorts of other cosmetic stuff too. hit me up on email if you're interested in checking them out...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive