Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's been a day.


It's been a day., originally uploaded by dumpstar_drummer.

Good Thing: I got a KICK ASS compliment from a super big boss today
and word traveled so quickly that I became today's "Something to
Celebrate" in the staff meeting.

Good Thing: Everyone loved my shoes and my necklace today. Yellow
shoes start conversations with people all over the place.

Bad Thing: I confirmed my suspicion that Joe has a new girlfriend. I
figured it would probably happen eventually because as much as I
(still) love him (because I'm a fool), I thought we probably wouldn't
be the spectacular long term fit I was SO SO SO SURE about six months ago.

The sting of being replaced just a few weeks after we broke up? It's
pretty rough.

So tonight I give myself permission to cry over the 14 Valentines and
then tomorrow I'll wake up and feel better.

1 comment:

  1. See? You just needed to be matched up with co-workers who appreciate your taste in shoes. Piss on those old co-workers who didn't like your yellow shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive