Friday, July 16, 2010

Half price bling, yo!

Okay peeps, I have a number of Stella & Dot samples that aren't continuing to the fall/winter line. I'm keeping a couple for myself but I'm going to offer these ones up at trunk shows...before I do that though, I thought I'd give first dibs to my peeps for half the retail price.

The Uma for $24:



I'm not going to sell off the coordinating flower because I don't think it has held up all that well, but if you're dying for one, they're still available on the site.


Gemma Stone Hoop necklace for $29:



The Gemma is already sold out so if you want it, it's Sample City, sweetheart.

It hurts my heart to get rid of the Demi (I think that's "demi" as in "half" and not as in "Moore"), but it has to be done. Anyway, the sample Demi is $39.



Leslie gets first dibs on this one but given the 75 other necklaces she has ordered in the last couple of weeks, I don't want to hold her to it. So anyway, for whoever ends up with the Della, she's $49:



I would also warn you that Della is gorgeous and I love her, but she's a little bit deceptive. She'll tell you that she's "triple the beauty with luxe glass pearls and faceted smoky glass beads" but the big beads (the outer strand) seem more like plastic resin, if you ask me. She's still heavy and glamorous though, I promise.

So there you go, peeps. I just ordered an OBSCENE number of samples from the fall/winter line so I'd love to sell off these samples and pretend I paid that much less for the new line.

5 comments:

  1. If no one has claimed the Gemma Stone Hoop necklace - I will take that off your hands

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the Demi!! Necklace, not Moore.

    Can I paypal you? Email me and we can close this deal, lady. :)

    And cause this thing is wonky and never lets me sign in correctly, this is Shanny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll release my option on the Della....I have more than enough new bling right now. If you don't have another buyer secured Diane might be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @LB -- You released your option at 1:44 and I already had it SOLD by 1:51! That Della is a popular lady!

    So now I'm down to just the Uma, but I won't be sad to be stuck with her...I didn't really wnat to give her up in the first place.

    YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am currently contemplating GOA vs CHARLIZE. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive