Sunday, June 19, 2011

2011 > 1994

My firm's "prom" was last night at City Hall in San Francisco and was easily the fanciest party I'd ever been to.

I took Ho Ho Lo as my date and we met up with Janelle and her boyfriend for pre-prom drinks, where we had multiple bottles of "I wouldn't spend $70 for a bottle of champagne, but I'll spend $35 each on half bottles of champagne" champagne.

We partied like 30-somethings until our feet hurt and we decided to take ourselves home for late night onion rings and tuna melts and left the 20-somethings to get rip roaring drunk on the company dime.

And then we woke up in the 5AM hour (because we're both early risers no matter how hard we might try to sleep in), showered, dressed and drove home, discussing 80's movies and their requisite sax solos and then going "Dude, my feet still hurt but I am SO GLAD that I'm not hungover!" "Dude, ME TOO!"

But damn, we looked good:







And for contrast, let me remind you of how awesome I looked at the last prom I went to:



My 2011 prom date has a much nicer rack.

1 comment:

Blog Archive