Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Teammate


My Teammate, originally uploaded by dumpstar_drummer.

I'd been thinking about how my very serious niece was actually very much like me -- she doesn't just *give* her friendship away.

Then today my SIL Who Does Not Wear John Deere Pajamas said that my niece has a personality very much like her Aunt Elizabeth -- very specific about what she wants and is very pleasant when she gets it, but very clear about not getting it when she doesn't.

I can totally respect that.

ATTA GIRL, BABY!

She looks very serious here (and very tiny in the high chair!) but she actually had a whole bunch of smiles for me today. I think she knows that I've got her number so she might as well like me.

1 comment:

  1. E~
    You completely nailed this!
    While reading, I had a total flashback of your childhood- thinking so true!
    You know yourself well!
    Truly one of your many gifts!
    Love that your teammate is just like you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive