Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vagina Army

I will not out this particular friend, but I happen to know someone who chews her gum like it’s going out of style. She knows it makes me CRAZY INSANE and she tries to keep it in check when we’re in places where it has a particularly negative effect on my blood pressure (like, for example, the car), but it’s a habit and she can’t help herself and I know that and I love her anyway.

But then when another homie sent along this little gem from the internet, I could not help but pass it along to her:



Fast forward a few days and she was telling me about how she went to the movies and the woman next to her was chewing her gum like a mad woman and how OMG IT TOTALLY *DOES* SOUND LIKE AN ARMY OF VAGINAS MARCHING THROUGH THE MUD!!!!

She’s switching to mints.

My work here is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive