Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Holiday Hams

Full Disclosure #A: I have stolen these pictures from my sister in law. Thanks Sarah!

Full Disclosure #B: THE PICTURE YOU'RE ABOUT TO SEE MAY CAUSE YOU TO DIE FROM ALL THE CUTENESS.



It's blurry, I know, but HOW IS IT POSSIBLE that ONE baby be THAT cute??!! Sarah's ovaries were probably tap dancing and therefore making it impossible to keep the camera steady.

This is a little something I like to call "Please keep in mind that SIL Sarah is so slight that she can't even make the the steps on the stair climber move and that Morven is a champion Thai kick boxer and when you grab her upper arm you have to watch out because you might break a finger:"



I, on the other hand, have no problem on the stairmaster and nobody ever mistakes my upper arms for weapons (unless they plan on beating attackers with a holiday ham or two).

1 comment:

  1. Your nephew is a cutie and you look AMAZING. Deets on that dress please.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive