Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fash-uns I Will Not Buy

I went a'lookin' for the link to the dress I wore to my brother's wedding so I could share it with my friend Kari (WHOSE FIRST BOOK COMES OUT THIS MONTH!) and DAMNIT I found other stuff I neeeeeeeeeeed, but will not buy because I am financially responsible. (Mom, quit your laughing!)

I need this:



And this sweater that I managed to resist ALL FALL LONG is now on sale:



Grumble grumble. I have no business buying either of these things so I won't, but IT PAINS ME!

But anyhooters, this is the dress Kari:



Available HERE!

And PS, one day, should I ever get off my ass and write the book in my head, this woman will be acknowledgement NUMBER ONE:



She's guest blogging for Powell's this week too, btw.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh but the sweater is on sale...and the dress is so cuuuuute!
    Sorry I am an enabler

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive