Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Things

1. This is a WAH WAH WAH WE SHOULD ALL HAVE SUCH PROBLEMS problem but I tried on every pair of pants in my closet yesterday and they're all too big. Sooooo, I'm in an all-jeans-all-the-time mode until I can find new pants. Easy, right? NOOOO. I'm fat *and* tall and the options for the tall and the fat are limited, especially if I don't want the stretchy black pants at Lane Bryant that every other fat girl has. I'm fine with a pair of these, but not a whole collection.

2. I finally remembered to email a bunch of peeps to tell them that I had moved and to give them the new (old) address and the email inspired one of my oldest friends to be all "OMG AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER USED TO BE 297-8379!" and I was all "OMG AND *YOUR* PHONE NUMBER USED TO BE 293-7463!"

I should have learned another language when I was eight years old because it seems that things I learned back in the day have really stuck, but could I tell you what I had for lunch yesterday? Mmm, probably not.

3. The Duggars on Awkward Family Photos!
























4. So you know that pomegranate pulled pork that I didn't like at all? I commented on the blog where I found it and said that I didn't dig it and the chick never approved my comment. It's her recipe and her blog and all but sheeeeeesh...the other comments are all "OOH! I SHOULD TRY THAT! SOUNDS DELISH!" but nobody who actually did make it. Now I know why.

5. That's all I have for you today, Internet.

3 comments:

  1. There ARE black pants at Lane bryant that are not of the elastic waist stretchy variety...
    These are my Fav's for everyday work wear

    http://www.lanebryant.com/apparel-accessories/bottoms/right-fit-pants/right-fit-lafayette-pant/4018c4022c4024e35/index.ens

    BTW-sorry I'm Internet illiterate but I totally don't know how to post a hyperlink so you get the whole damn url =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god - I saw that photo on AFM but didn't realize it was the Duggars! I'm a little freaked out now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Leslie -- I will end up with the Lafayette pants because I know they fit but I just don't like the fabric. I'd rather have the Houston fabric, but with a less saggy ass.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive