Sunday, September 5, 2010

My hood is lovely.


My hood is lovely., originally uploaded by dumpstar_drummer.

I had to abandon my plans to run at the Campbell community center this
morning because there were like 300 pee wee football players, their
parents and fans meandering along, across and around the track with
zero respect for the RUNNERS ONLY signs on the inside lanes. Normally
there are other runners so I feel justified in yelling EXCUSE ME as I
encounter standers, but today the runners were significantly
outnumbered so I bailed and came home to run around the Rosegarden
instead.

The Rosegarden is, in fact, a city block of roses and running around
it four times equals just about 2 miles. This picture doesn't feature
the actual roses, but they get plenty of play. I just liked the sky
and the trees and how comfortable it all looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive