Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The blue bug that noboday cares about but me. Waah.

I know that I'm the only one who cares about the bug bite on my ass and you all probably thought it was already gone because it's been TWO WEEKS AND ALL, but YOU GUYS, I swear to you, if that bug turned out to have LAID EGGS, I WILL D-I-E.

I don't actually have a reason to think it did, other than THE PAINFUL SORE THAT STILL EXISTS ON MY ASS. The scab seemed to have fallen off last week but that mofo is still a crusty lump that hurts every damn time I sit on a hard surface...like...say...THE TOILET.

Just keeping you informed.

And I was going to tell you about Joanie's wedding but decided that it would be nicer of me to give that its own post instead of including it in the bug bite on my butt post.

1 comment:

  1. Ewwww....is it warm/hot at all, that could mean it's infected...maybe you should go to the Dr., it sounds yucky & maybe the Dr. can give you something to make it go away....

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive