Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sad Billionaire Update

The guy who married his billionaire high school sweetheart died last night.

Not knowing anything was wrong to dead in six weeks.

Nature is cruel.

I actually went to step class this morning (VICTORY!) and when I got out and checked my email, I saw his name in a subject line and knew without even reading it what it was going to say. I hardly knew him, but I'm just so sad for his wife to be burying her second husband, sad for the incredible love story to have such a shitty ending and sad that Becky and Henry didn't get to see their good friend again before he died.

Blah.

There are plenty of things to be happy about though so I'll spend my day focusing on that, but my heart is heavy for the people who loved him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive