Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Problem:

I had to cancel my hair appointment because my boss scheduled a meeting that conflicted and now my hair lady is all booked up and can't squeeze me in before my brother's wedding OR EVEN BEFORE I GO TO TEXAS in January so OMG I'm going to have roots for two photo-heavy events!!!!!!!!!

I'm on the cancellation list and I'm reasonably sure I'll be able to get in before I go to Texas but it will be a HAIR EMERGENCY if I can't get in before my brother's wedding and I'll be damned if I'm going anywhere else because "anywhere else" is code for "MY HAIR *WILL* GET JACKED UP!"

So everyone please cross your fingers that someone cancels her hair appointment sometime between now and Christmas.

And the PISSSSSSER is that my boss will very possibly end up cancelling that meeting altogether, but not until like two hours before and it's not like I can call him and go "Hey, um, I'd like to get my hair cut in the middle of the work day -- are we for sure meeting on the 22nd?"

5 comments:

  1. I know you said you're not interested in going anywhere else but if you get desperate, shoot me a side email. I absolutely trust and LOVE my stylist - and he does all sorts of coloring craziness if you need it done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I know you probably are hopelessly devoted to your stylist buuuut I have an awesome stylist...like for reals. Let me know if you want her info

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have a fab stylist that would treat you right if you absolutely can't get in to yours.

    But poo on your boss for thinking he could mess with yoru hair appt to begin with >:(. Who does he think he is?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why not tell your boss that you have a personal appointment that you'd like to keep, and doubly check that the meeting is confirmed?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive