Friday, July 15, 2011

Things

1. In other exciting banking news, I'm feeling EXTRA EXTRA broke because someone stole my debit card number (not the card though, because that's still in my purse -- how that works is beyond me) and racked up $400 or so in purchases at Wal-Mart in Texas. My bank is awesome and is taking care of it but the whole "submit this form and we'll credit your account" thing didn't work out as smoothly as I thought it would and now it's Friday night and I have like $100 to get me through the weekend.

On the upside, there have certainly been times when I had $100 spending money to get me through the MONTH, so I can get over myself for a few days.

Financial responsibility! Yay!

2. My Facebook friends will have already seen this, but this was an icebreaker at the last speed dating event I went to:



I don't really have any commentary to add other than I CAN'T IMAGINE ANYONE ACTUALLY ANSWERING THAT IN A SPEED DATING SCENARIO!!!

3. I just noticed that I had a comment spam folder! And that it was a goldmine of REALLY NICE THINGS people have said..so if you left me a nice comment and it appeared to have been deleted or ignored, it's Blogger's fault.

Unless you're my brother, in which case I *did* delete your last comment, but that was for your own good.

4. And here's a little something that I'm posting purely because it has the potential to make my mom (and probably plenty of other people) giggle:



I'd guess that the two end dudes in the bottom row got the most action.

1 comment:

  1. I'm hot for the mullet guy on the back row with the gold bow. He must be extra special to have the gold bow. I'm pretty sure that the short(er) haired blonde guy on the front row later joined Def Leppard.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive