Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday

Things I'll Post About Soon:

1. Joanie's 40th birthday wine tasting extravaganza. I even busted out the REAL camera to take pictures, if you can believe it. No camera phone pictures here!

Things I'll Post About Now:

1. I watched a documentary about a guy who went on a 60 day juice fast called Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. The first half of it was about a cocky Australian guy driving across America and eating nothing but juice and losing like 75 pounds in the process. The second half of it is about how a 400+ pound trucker asked him for help and about how the trucker's life changed as a result. The first half was interesting, but the second half was wonderful.

It was really inspiring and I'm HALF tempted to do a five or ten day juice fast, but I don't think I have the willpower.

2. Two more Pintrest finds:





That first one tickled my funny bone something awful.

2 comments:

  1. If you can go to 100 daily method classes, you can do anything (and I haven't felt your butt).

    I love that you were tickled by the first one b/c I have no idea what it meant, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thought about doing a juice fast, and there's two women in town who have a juice business and will provide all of your daily juices and supplements for 5 days for $225 (from their email: "which will include recipes, salad dressings, herbal tea, greens supplement, coconut oil, 3 (24 oz) organic vegetable juices and 1 smoothie per day, and of course 24 hour support"). I keep thinking I might try it, but I keep thinking that maybe I could do it cheaper. Plus, I have to go to their house every morning to get the daily juices, and I'm not sure where in town they live.

    If you find a juice fast that is easily done at home, then I'll be your Juice Buddy for a week! I have a juicer that works pretty well if I actually use it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive