Tuesday, March 9, 2010

T-W-E-L-V-E

You wanna know something AWESOME??

I gained TWELVE POUNDS between Thursday and Monday.

How in THE HELL is that possible??

Sure, I went away to Seattle for the weekend and I surely didn't stick to my WW points and I definitely overate the bacon and I'll cop to eating two dessert items on Sunday and an assortment of fried items througout the weekend but TWELVE POUNDS WORTH??

I lost 2.5 between yesterday and today so I'm sure a good chunk of that has to do with the travel and the salty, delicious bacon but STILL. I didn't even get lunch on Friday.

I have my fingers crossed that the other 9.5 pounds are hormonal or something and that they'll continue to fall off at the rate of 2.5 pounds a day because otherwise I'm gonna C-R-Y.

TWELVE POUNDS, you guys.

And for the record, that dinner I ate yesterday was a Cooking Light recipe and everything on that plate clocked in at 9 points.

1 comment:

  1. Water...it's mostly water weight....has to be. Just chill on the sodium and drink lots of water to flush out your system.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive