Friday, March 26, 2010

I am lippy.

1. The picture I posted yesterday? Not the BPOTD but the cross-eyed one? I just realized that it is proof of something I was telling my friend Alyssa a few weeks ago: I have excessive top lip. I'd rather have too much than not enough but seriously, that thing is out there flapping around in the wind and I feel bad for people who have to look at me when I talk.

2. I'd advise that if you don't want me inviting myself to join you on your wine tasting weekend, you shouldn't tell me about it until after the fact.

Case in Point: I have invited myself to join Ho Ho Lo on her trip to visit Carrie this weekend.

So now after work I need to rush home to pack, pick up Lauren and then hightail it down to Casa de Carrie in the greater Paso Robles area. I hear that we'll be visiting a HONKEY TONK tonight and that it will be filled with all the central coast WT you'd think it might be.

What to pack, what to pack? Glittery golden heels? MAYBE! We'll see.

3. The downside to this wine tasting / honkey tonk adventure is that my brother and SIL are out of town this weekend and my parents are in charge of my sweet, wonderful nephew. I had some REALLY EARLY MORNING quality time with him today (I.AM.SO.TIRED) but Ma and Pa are going to have to hold down the fort without me. My John-Deere-pajama-wearing-SIL will also be around to help so I don't feel *that* bad I'm missing the 72 hours of continuous infant care.

4. It's been at least a week since I've gushed appropriately so allow me to say:

I LOVE THAT BABY SO MUCH!

He is just so unbelievably CUTE. And who knew giving and taking away a sock over and over and over again could be SO FUNNY?

And whenever I wonder WTF I'm doing living in San Jose again, I remember that when I walk into a room that baby smiles and reaches for me and it's 100% worth it.

1 comment:

  1. See, I feel your lip pain, but I have excessive bottom lip.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive