Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I sleep! I drink water! ALERT THE PRESS!

1. One of my work friends ran the LA Marathon on Sunday and then SHOWED UP TO WORK the next day. I told her she is both A) BADASS and B) INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE.

I have NO desire to run a marathon, but I do have two 5k races coming up. WATCH OUT!

2. I swapped out my winter and summer wardrobes over the weekend. I was looking forward to buying some new summer clothes but DAGNABBIT, most stuff still fits -- and looks better, even. Like the skirt I'm wearing today -- WHO KNEW it was supposed to sit on my hips instead high up on my waist??? Turns out, I'm pretty sure this was supposed to be a below-the-knee skirt and not the above-the-knee skirt it was when I was 30 pounds fatter.

3. I will be attending the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival next month. It's on the US/Canada list of 1,000 things to see before you die so WHY NOT? We (me and my secret-to-the-internet-boyfriend and another one of my work friends and her husband) will be going on a BICYCLE TOUR. I'm the only one who thinks this is as funny as I do, but I'm looking forward to it.

4. Now that we know I like to use my phone to track my sleep, I'll also share that I've also started tracking my water consumption. As it turns out, I'd been underwatering myself so now that I've doubled the amount of water I'm drinking I've found that I'm actually THIRSTIER. Weird.

For your viewing pleasure, I present to you: Last night's sleep chart and today's water so far:





5. And that, my friends, is about as exciting as it's getting for today. I'll try to do something scandalous and exciting soon so I have something thrilling to write about.

3 comments:

  1. I am jealous of your restful night's sleep. Mine are always wacky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am jealous of your amount of deep sleep! My charts are always up and down and up and down and up and down and...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm known for being dead to the world when I sleep. My family has been known to throw things at me to make sure I'm still alive. Assholes.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive