Sunday, October 4, 2009

Photo Documentation

1. Okay so I used to post my near-daily outfit pictures to a different spot but I changed my Flickr auto-blog-post settings so they post here...so if you're wondering why all of a sudden I'm posting pictures of me in my office bathroom, it's because I like to document these things. Most of you are familiar with my vanity, I'm pretty sure.

So here are a couple of last week's outfits that I didn't post because I wanted to explain the outfit posting thing before I posted more. This was Tuesday:



Jordan, that's that Old Navy sweater that I copied from you!

I don't know what happened to Wednesday and I didn't bother with Thursday because I was unhappy with my ensemble -- I had to find something "appropriate" for the geocaching expedition immediately after work so it was pretty blah.

Friday:



2. Photo evidence of my F-Secure reunion (Hey Walkera, I totally stole these pictures from you!):

JAZZ HANDS!



Petri, the gentleman on the far right, is SUCH a happy, friendly, go-getting kind of guy so I think it's odd that he's so stoic and straight-faced in alllll the pictures from Friday night:



Me and Walkera:



And the opposite view of the 2 Girls, 7 Cups picture I posted on Friday:



All in all I think 20 or so people showed up and even though it had been ten years, everyone looked pretty much the same. YAY, FSC!

2 comments:

  1. oh! I really liked your Friday outfit but didn't notice the red necklace until the closeups from your FSC pics.

    and now I love your outfit EVEN MORE!! Nice ensemble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hottie McHotterson. Love the sweater on you! Damn. I haven't even worn mine yet, but, its still like summer here.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive