Thursday, February 3, 2011

Real Estate and Shame

1. I went to go look at a granny cottage around the corner the other night. It was adorable but definitely made for someone with about 1/3 less stuff than I have.

The owner was in her mid to late 40's and had a six or seven year old son. She kept trying to turn off the lights so I could see through the windows but the little shit kept turning them on and laughing. Even worse, he kept turning on the cieling fan, which made the cold space even colder. The mom was shivering and talking about how sorry she was that she wasn't home earlier to turn on the heater, blah blah blah.

AND THEN the kid told her to go stand directly under the fan AND SHE DID IT and he stood there and laughed at his shivering mother.

AND THEN when she moved away from the fan he told her to go back and stand there again AND THEN SHE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then I OMG'd in my head and took myself home.

2. Also, worst fear came true this morning: I Shazam'd something and this was the result:



I only admit that because the same is too great to bear alone, Internet. You already know I have ringworm...I might as well share this nugget too.

(But not to worry...I will not be downloading it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive