Tuesday, February 22, 2011

5 & 6

5. The Meaning Behind My Blog Name

elizabethkindalikesbacon is an offshoot of my original public blog (which I will link to instead of name just to keep the search monkeys at bay). 100 years ago my friend Danielle and I got to talking about how [insert blog name with the bacon and the love] would be a great website name and that I should start a website for that reason alone. That never happened but when it came time to create a new blog, I went for it.

But then I was dumb and said my SIL's first name in one post and inadvertently said her last name in another (in a different context) and I was suddenly getting hits originating from searches for her name. Soooooo, since my family is the #1 most important thing to me, I ditched that blog and when I write about her on this one her name is Laverne. Everyone else has generic-enough names that I don't worry about it.

So anyway, I "downgraded the love" to only KINDA LIKING bacon.

6. A Talent I Wish I Had

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be the white girl who can sing like Aretha. I'm sooo not though. I'd love to be a belt-it-out kind of singer but all I can really do is sing a fairly decent lullaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive