Friday, February 25, 2011

20 months + 2 days = Best nephew and niece ever!

Sorry for all the food posts, peeps. It worked like a charm though -- I didn't eat anything I wasn't willing to show the internet.

In more interesting news, I have a niece! She's beautiful and perfect and adorable and I just want to EAT HER UP. Even better, we were worried about how my nephew would react to Grandma holding another baby and he has amazed us all with how LOVING and SWEET and WONDERFUL he is toward his baby cousin.

She's only two days old but he has had three visits with her and each time he insists on holding her and then he strokes her head and rests his head against hers and kisses her. Tonight he was even holding his finger up to his lips and telling us to "Shhhh" but he doesn't quite have the mouth formation down right so it's the most adorably spitty "Ssssssssss" I've ever heard.

This is a picture of a picture on my brother's camera but I LOVE IT SO MUCH:



When I get around to writing about my speed dating experience I'll tell you how I got a call while I was mid "date" that Sarah was getting ready to push and I HIGHTAILED it out of there and made it to the hospital no more than ten minutes before my brother came out to tell us that his baby, OUR baby, had been born.

I'm full of love for this next generation of Holts.

1 comment:

Blog Archive