Thursday, February 4, 2010

These thoughts would be better as tweets but instead I'll consolidate them and call it a blog post

1. My mom had her 40th work anniversary lunch today. She said that January, 1970 was the month she moved to America, started at her hospital and met my dad. She also said that none of these were particularly calculated decisions, but they all worked out well.

Awwwwwwwwwwwl.

But seriously, she doesn't know how to pick something and stick with it, does she?

2. My nephew continues to be wonderful. Especially when he reaches for me when I come over to pick him up. HEART: MELTED.

3. I'm watching the Teen Mom reunion and OMG WHY IS DR DREW PUSHING MACI AND RYAN TO GET BACK TOGETHER!?!?!?

4. Safeway only had organic green onions and since I'd rather pay 50 cents than $1.99 I asked the guy where the regular green onions are and he said that they've been out for a while -- that they've been ordering them but that they're just not coming in.

A) How does that happen? and B) the world panics over an Eggo shortage but green onions don't make the news??

5. Exciting agenda for the weekend:

* Sleep without waking up to an alarm
* Return some shoes at DSW without allowing myself to walk past the cashier and into the sea of shoes
* Make something in my crock pot.
* Blog about last weekend's trip to Vancouver
* Help my friend Amy Lou with some tough love purging of stuff so she can fit into her new, smaller apartment

3 comments:

  1. umm there is a teen mom reunion?! whuh? must watch this

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM, YES THERE IS! Plus there's a footage-you-didn't-see episode next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan is HORRIBLE! I didn't see them on Teen Mom but I did see Maci on 16 and Pregnant. And he was awful awful awful! And she was trying so hard to step up to the plate and be a great mom.

    I just saw Farrah the other day when I was "snowed in". Must catch up online.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive