Friday, February 26, 2010

No amount of wind could stop THIS family!

I just took a minute to catch up on all the Awkward Family Photos posts I've been letting pile up and I HAVE TO share two of them.

#1: The girl in this photo (I'm pretty sure that's a girl..."her" name is Kelly though so it could go either way, but that's partly why this is funny to me) is VERY reminiscent of me circa 5th grade.

Is it a boy? Is it a girl? WHO KNOWS?

I hope Kelly found hair product sooner than I did though.

And Dick Tracy wasn't my thing but BOY HOWDY, did I lust after those Banana Republic t-shirts with the safari images on the back. I had two, I think, and they were my MOST TREASURED posessions.

One of them was less cool because it had a large Banana Republic logo on the front, which wasn't what the Hoover Middle School fashionistas were wearing. The BEST BEST BEST one had a rhinos-in-the-sunrise image on the back and the sunrise was kinda purple-ish and it matched PERFECTLY with purple shorts and WHITE AND PINK FLOJOS!

#2: This one is your standard coordinating family photo but it's the caption that KILLS ME:

No amount of wind could stop this family.

OMG AFP, I lolled.

1 comment:

  1. is it sad that i knew which photo you were referring to before i even clicked on the link?

    lord, i hope that when my kids get older that they won't have some classy family photos they could submit to a site like this :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive