Friday, March 15, 2013

408k

So I ran the 408k on Saturday and the best/worst part about running these organized races is that there is technology that allows you to search for your race number or last name and VIOLA, be presented with all the pictures taken of you running that race.

As you can see in the above picture of the start of the race and the following picture of the finish line, it started out and ended okay, but the post-finish-line-trying-not-to-die-after-that-last-push took a turn for the worse.

The finish line:


I ran past a photographer in a squatting-and-taking-pictures-from-below position, which confirms for me that any children or short people who are NOT afraid of me, must be blind:




 Basically, I hate all the people who look beautiful when they cross finish lines because *I* look like THIS:


The fact that I opted to share all these pictures with the WWW must mean that I am bored at work. I also just showed these to people in the office and it was suggested that I create a PowerPoint to share with those not here today, but that's where I draw the line.

I will add that one of the chicks who works for me said "I think you should focus on closing your mouth while you run."

Roger that.




1 comment:

Blog Archive