Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My two most favorite people

I met my big, awful deadline at work and now am back amongst the living...

JUST IN TIME to see my precious darlings all dressed up for Halloween:



He is not usually let loose with cups full of M&Ms so it was impossible to get him to stop chewing and start smiling (though he did tell me the color of each M&M as it went into his mouth so it was sort of educational...I suppose) and she wasn't sure WTF to make of the whole suddenly-dressed-as-a-fish situation.

(And I swear, that girl does smile. She's not the OH SO SERIOUS lady she used to be.)

1 comment:

  1. I never give my nephew an M&M without making him tell me what color it is. Yours does it on his own without being asked? ... That's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive