Sunday, November 13, 2011

Juice Fast Recap

OH YEAH. And so I can cross it off my list:

I never gained any of my juice fast weight back, I maintained the no-caffeine thing for over two months and generally felt really great post-fast. So great that I'm doing a 5-day version of it with Lauren and her mom the week after Thanksgiving, but this time we're paying someone to do the juicing for us because juicing is a pain in the ass and requires a lot of counter space (that I do not currently have).

And then when I have my own house again I'll be doing another 10 day fast. February-ish? Post-Guam? We'll see.

10 days is a long ass time, but now that I've proven I can do it, I want to do it a couple times a year.

The only other juice fast thing I have to report is that everything was SO CRAZY SALTY after I finally started eating again. I was hoping to maintain that sensitivity to salt but nooooo...I'm a salt lover...it has crept back into my diet.

No beef jerky though...I'm keeping that promise to myself. I don't neeeeeed beef jerky in my life so it's on the black list, along with Burger King and Weinerschnitzel -- both fast food restaurants I've given up as my past couple of new year resolutions.

So there you go.

Summer 2011 Juice Fast: CHECK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive