Monday, September 28, 2009

YAYAYAAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAY!

1. I AM A LANDLADY!

I didn't want to jinx it because I'm incapable of thinking anything EVER will EVER work out but I showed her the apartment on Thursday and now it's Monday and the LEASE IS SIGNED! Yay!

I L-O-V-E her. She's the cutest damn thing ever and her dog sounds like a chicken clucking when he barks and she has the prettiest drivers license picture I've ever seen EVER. BONUS: When she got there I was like "OMG I love your dress" and she was like "OMG thanks - I was meaning to ask you where you got that dress you were wearing last week!"

Girl knows the way to my heart, that's for sure.

1a. Now that I have that whole thing figured out I can do all the little things that have been piling up since I decided to move. Things like reading magazines, finally burning all those CDs I owe my co-CD-exchange participants, organizing my jewelry, getting rid of all the clothes that have suddenly gone from "fits" to "whoa, too big!" And like 100 other random things that I haven't done because I've been going up to SF all the time.

2. This is not my renter but I wanted to share:



Okay so first of all, I love anything related to this song.

Secondly, I would like to say that I'd be willing to bet $100 that the singer in that video hasn't been single for more than 30 days in a row since she was 18. Granted, she's probably not THAT much older than 18 but I figure she might have been gawky in high school and the point I wanted to make is that THIS is the kind of girl who ALWAYS has a boyfriend. She's cute and approachable and probably hangs out in coffee shops that are so hipster that they only offer full fat milk and raw sugar.

Her wide-eyed-ness is a little annoying (and truthfully, before she started singing I thought she was a boy) but how much cuter could that little lip mole possible be.

AND I'M NOT EVEN LESBIONIC!

1 comment:

  1. congrats again on the renter - super cool :)

    the girl is cute but more importantly, she can sing! agreed on her wide eyes.... Simon would probably dock her for that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive