Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Over the Moon

Work Related Item #1: It's mid-year review time. I'm so flattered to have had such an awesome review.

Work Related Item #2: I ran into someone from a couple of jobs ago at a work event tonight. She asked me about my relationship status. I said that I was as single as ever, same 'ol, same 'ol. She said that that last time she saw me I was over-the-moon in love. She meant Joe.

Whoa, blast from the past. But yes, I said. I definitely was over-the-moon in love. That crashed and burned. The good news though is that now I am over-the-moon in love with everything else in my life.

And that's true.

I am lucky a million times over.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post. Cheers to being in love with everything else :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So happy you are in love with your life. Let's lunch more often, that was fun. Have a blast in Guam!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive