Monday, January 2, 2012

10 Years


10 Years, originally uploaded by dumpstar_drummer.

I've just finished my annual calendar preparation...meaning, I transferred my workout counts for the previous years to my 2012 calendar. I'm blown away to realize that DUDE, I've been using the sticker system for TEN YEARS.

The 2011 total for December isn't visible in this picture, but it's TWENTY. Most of those 20 were Dailey Method, with a handful of runs thrown in to make sure I am never NOT able to run a mile ever again.

3 comments:

  1. what do the stickers mean? You don't use your phone as a calendar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your paper calendar abilities. I tried many, many times to keep one but was never able to maintain it. I was, however, totally in love with my Google calendar until I decided that syncing it with my Outlook calendar at work would be a good idea. The sync program erased random entries in my Google calendar and makes me pretty damn frustrated. I'm slowly getting things added back as I see them. Who knows what I have missed attending or doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh HA I just saw myself in your calendar =). That was a good dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive