Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Dad is FAMOUS!

My eagle-eyed brother noticed that not only has the Google Maps street view image of our childhood home been updated, but if you zoom in on the driveway, YOU CAN SEE MY DAD!!!!



You can't tell from the cropped view, but based on the leaf-less trees, this picture was taken in the winter...which you wouldn't initially guess based on my dad's shorts and Hawaiian shirt, but that's his uniform.

Why bundle up when you can just turn the heat in the house up to 75?!

Also note the signature white sneakers. He doesn't like sneakers with color. He's all white, all the time.

And for the record, I didn't blur him -- Google did...but they weren't that on-target.

1 comment:

  1. awesome! so I decided to go look for myself, and then look at my parent's house, my house, etc. and whaddya know, they didn't blur out the license plate of our car at our house! so, now I'm reporting the "problem" ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive