Thursday, December 1, 2011

Leslie and I are spending money like it's water today

...But if all goes as planned, we'll have a cool mystery hipster dinner in a couple weeks and black tie plans for New Years Eve!

Because we're ballers. Doi.

Unrelated: This wind is BANANAS.

Also unrelated: I will be attending my precious darling nephew's "school"
Christmas singing performance next weekend. I've never heard him sing before and since he's only TWO, I'm not expecting much other than a painfully adorable boy standing on stage and staring while Grandma takes a video.

1 comment:

  1. NYE with EH sounds like it'd be loads o' fun. Shoot, a Wednesday evening with EH would be a swell time!

    At your sweet nephew's program, I would expect to see the following laundry list of actions at least one time:

    1. Nose picking
    2. Crying for one's mama
    3. A little girl lifting up her dress
    4. Singing one's own words to any song

    However, mix all those things up with all the copious amounts of adorable-ness you'll witness will assuredly result in your becoming verklempt. I suggest packing a few tissues and then pretending to sneeze so you can dab your eyes.

    Jack and Rory's program is on Monday. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive